If you are looking for a computerized sewing machine that is not only easy to use but also one that will give you custom options and numerous features that you may even never use, then Janome 8077 computerized sewing machine is perfect for you. It is a good sized sewing machine, sturdy and capable of stitching heavy layer denim. The stitches are of high quality and even.
This sewing machine comes with 30 inbuilt stitches that can all be started with a touch of a button as well as six styles of 0ne step buttonholes. The stitch length is adjustable to 5mm for some stitches and the stitch width to 7mm. The top thread tension is also adjustable. There are also 15 different needle position settings waiting for you at an affordable price. The current price at Amazon is less than $350!
Key features of the Janome 8077
An amazing feature of this sewing machine is the start/stop button. Unlike the traditional sewing method that requires foot control, this machine can be used with just a push of a button. With only two presses, you will get the exact stitch you are looking for.
Other additional features include:
- An automatic bobbin winder. You only push it to the right so that the auto declutch mechanism stops the needle automatically. It then unwinds the bobbin and stops winding when the bobbin is full.
- It comes with four bobbins so, you can load different types or colors of the thread.
- It is equipped with a superior feeding system that consists of a 7 point contact in a box rotation pattern for consistent fabric movement for the different types of fabrics.
- The stitch width and length of this machine can be adjusted with just the push of a button.
- It has a LED screen to allow you select and set the stitch pattern. It also displays the selected stitch width and length as well the stitch number.
- There are six different one-step auto buttonhole
Pros of using the Janome 8077
The design of the push button commands of this sewing machine is lovable. Unlike the buttons in other machines which are placed all over, with Janome 8077, all commands are located centrally so you do not have to waste time trying to locate a specific button.
Needle up/down, pattern stops commands and everything else you will need is located at eye level.
An area that needs a little customization in this sewing machine is the blanket stitches. The stitch setting does not provide long distance stitches beyond 2.5mm which will limit your creative process.
Also, the lightweight fabrics may float when feeding it making the material to unintentionally get out of place on you.
If you are you are looking for a new sewing machine, first consider Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine. It is one of the best in the market right now.
Generally, it offers the kind of versatility any beginner or experienced sewer would want. You will love the automatic features and ease of set up not to mention the price that will not make you break the bank.